Thursday, January 11, 2018

Food review: Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Plan, Low Carb Diet Ready To Drink Shake, Vanilla Cream

The good news is that I thought the taste of the shakes was not bad (I have tried both chocolate and vanilla).

The bad news is that Slim-Fast gives me the runs. I have tried it a few times hoping it was a fluke, but no... I get uncontrollable diarrhea after the second shake.

My suggestion, when if you are trying this product for the first time do not leave home for a few hours after the first few times you try the shake in case it gives you the same side-effect as it gave me. I was not able to complete either the chocolate or the vanilla containers, as the side effect was too severe to deal with.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment