Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Product review: LYDF Rechargeable Tactical Flashlights / 5 Modes Zoomable



Don't let the title which includes the words "for kids" scare you, this flashlight is not a toy.  This compact flashlight (5" when retracted) is very bright and feels very solid.

The spotlight the flashlight produces can be zoomed.  What I like is that when the spotlight is at its largest setting it process even amount of light through out the spot lights.  No rings of light and dark light I have seen in some of old flashlights.

When I press the button on the end firmly the light turns off and turns on, when I press it lightly (i.e. not all the way down) I can switch modes (bright, medium, dim, and two flashing modes).  On the brightest setting I can get about an hour of bright light.

I like that the flashlight can run on either 18650 battery (included) or three AAA batteries (AAA holder is included).

The flashlight is splash resistant (i.e. okay in the rain but cannot be submerged into water).

The package includes in addition to the flashlight: a plastic case, a charger, one 18650 battery, AAA batteries holder, a plastic case for 18650 battery.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment