Sunday, December 31, 2017

Product review: Raqpak Travel Laundry Set with Adjustable Bungee Clothesline, Clothes Pins, Sink Stopper


In my efforts to travel light I like doing laundry on the road. This kit has everything I need - a stopper to turn the sink into a wash basin and a clothesline with clips to dry things out. This listing contains two lengths options 1.3 m and 1.8 m. Because the length are specified in metric measures I made a bit of the mistake ordering the short one, it is only 41 inches, where is the long one is 71 inches. However, even a short one works because I can attach it on angle between two adjacent walls.

The weak point of the set are the suction cups. They can hold very light items, but something like heavy hiking socks (one of the things I like washing on the road) are too heavy for the suction cups. The good news is that this clothesline also has hooks under the cups and using the hooks it can support more weight. The challenge with hooks it to find to places to hook them, but usually I can figure something out.

Bottom line here is that if you are planning to dry light items you can take advantage the suction cups, if you are planning to dry heavy things you need to use hooks.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment