Friday, December 29, 2017

Product review: BirdRock Home 55" Extendable Snow MOOver


Several weeks ago I purchased the "BirdRock Home 55" Extendable Snow MOOver".  I own a Honda CRV, which is a pretty tall car and in the past I always found the squeegee part of the snow brush worked more effectively for snow removal especially from the roof. When I saw this snow mover I thought it has a potential to be a really good match for me. I am writing this review after the first snow (and ice) event with the BirdRock snow mover and it worked very well, better than my old brush scraper.

In the past I owned brushes with two different extension mechanisms - the twist and the button release like BirdRock. The buttons work much better when the weather is cold and wet. The twisting mechanism often froze on me just when I needed it. I also like the foam handle, they don't chill my hands. 55" length is a very good length is long enough to push the snow off the roof the car on the other side. I am fairly short and the car is fairly tall, 55" just enough to reach accross. The width of the head 14". 55" length is the length of the moover when it is fully extended, when it is collapsed it length is 36".

The orange head the moover is made out of stiff synthetic rubber type material which has some give it to it. I can flex it a little bit with my fingers, but it is stiff enough that it does not bend pushing the wet snow. The scraper on the other end is made out of hard stiff plastic and has a good shape - small enough to get it into crevices next to the side mirrors.

Overall, I am quite pleased with my new snow and ice tool.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment