Monday, December 25, 2017

Product review: Lemome Bullet Journal - dotted design


I really like this notebook.

(1) I like the dotted design, it allows me to write straight no matter what orientation I use the notebook in
(2) The notebook lays flat no matter where I open it, I do not need to "train" it
(3) I like that it has both the bookmark ribbon and the elastic that keeps the notebook closed
(4) The notebook's cover has a nice texture, it has slight give to it 
(5) The bookmark has an elastic loop to hold a pen
(6) There is a pocket on back cover to keep small notes. It arrived with a sheet of colorful sheet of page dividers tucked away in the pocket.
(7) The pages have a perforation so pages can be ripped out neatly if needed

The size of the notebook is 8.4" by 5.7". It has 180 pages.

This is the first time I bought a notebook with a dotted design and I really like it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment