Sunday, December 17, 2017

Product review: JEBSENS Z6 Metal Architect Swing Arm Desk Lamp



Not that long ago LED lamps did not quite work as desk lamps because they did not cast a large enough spot light. Jebsen's LED Desk Lamp proves that those days are in the past. Not only is the light bright it cast a large area of light. In my video I turn off all the lights and you see all the light cast by this lamp at my desk with a book on the desk. This lamp has three levels of brightness and is controlled by a touch control on top of the light. The lamp operates smoothly and what I really like that it is quite tall. Its first joint is 19", the second one is 16.5", and the light panel itself is 11.5". What this means is that I don't have to mount it in the middle of the table, I can mount near a corner and still light the entire table. My old lamp has to be mounted in the middle, and sometimes gets in my way when I want to spread something on the table (like when I am sewing).

The light has a nice sturdy clamp. It attaches well, however you need an Allen wrench to adjust it. You also need an Allen wrench to adjust other angles. Allen wrench is included.

This lamp produces very nice bright light as well as a large spot light. I like it!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment