Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Product review: Yes4All Wall Mount Chin Up Bar


Amazon has carries two types of chin up bars from Yes4All  combined in one listing. I purchased the newer version which is one piece bar (not the one that has rivets connecting two pieces).

I purchased this chin up bar to follow Dr. Kirsch exercise protocol for shoulder pain. Which means I use it to hang from the bar rather than do chin ups. I was looking for something I can mount in the basement and something that was not too expensive. This bar met these requirements.

The bar is meant to be mounted on the studs which are 16" apart. The mounting plate dimensions are 7" x 3". Mounting hardware is included. The horizontal grips extend 12" from the wall and vertical grips extend 15" from wall.

I am including a few photos to show close ups of the hardware, the mounting plate, and the bar/supports. When I was shopping I wished I could those things to finalize my decision.

Overall, pretty good. The mounting instructions could have been better.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment