Friday, June 30, 2017

Product review: W&S 1.6 Gallon Kitchen Flat Type Strong Trash Bags, 180 Counts/2 Rolls (green)


The thing about unknown brands of trash bags is that their volume does not always match my expectation. A few times I got trash bags that were much smaller than expected.  This 1.3 gallon W&S trash bags turned out to be larger than I expected it 3/4 of the size of 4 gallon Glad bag, not less than 1/2 size as the label would indicate. In attached photo you can see the white W&S bag on top of the 4 gallon white Glad bag for size comparison. 

W&S bags are feel slightly thinner than Glad bags, they are good for soft light trash.  I am using them in the bathroom trash bin, they work very well there because all the bathroom trash is soft and small. In one of the photos I show my hand inside the bag, I think it gives a good idea of the bag thickness.  The green back is pretty transparent.

Each bag length is 20" and the width is 18" when folded in half (36" total). Note that my measurements are slightly different from the size in Amazon description. The bag has the same width at the top and at the bottom.  The bag has a draw string, which works well to close the bag when it is ready to be thrown out.
The roll has 180 bags.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment