Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Product review: SiFREE Silicone Stretch Lids Food Huggers for Platters, Dishes, Dishwasher, Jars, Oven, Microwave, Freezer Safe


This is a set of 6 silicone covers. If you find the right match for the right lid they provide a spill proof lid. They are flexible, so they fit round and oval containers equally well.

I especially like them on Corelle bowls as I misplaced one of the covers. I use the on coffee containers, because the plastic covers on them are fragile and I like re-using those containers for the coffee that comes in bags. The covers also work well with yougurt containers that don't have a cover, this way I can eat half of the cup and save the rest for another time.

I am attaching some sample photos to give you a better idea of the fit.  One of the small lids fit the coffee container - it was great to replace the plastic cover that got damaged.

The package included a bonus - a silicon pot holder  which can also work as a trivet.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment