Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Product review: QUEENX Womens Clutch Leather Long Bifold Wallet


I am slightly flat footed, so I often wear sole inserts in my shoes.  This one is different from a guzzilion insole I already own.  It has pads made out of memory foam type material.   They are very comfortable, but they do not provide strong arch support a flat person would want.  I am wearing them inside of my home sleepers, where I want to be super comfortable and do not want stuff arch support.

I got size 8 women inserts an fit perfectly the size 8 shoes.  On the back they have lines, so someone with a smaller foot can trim them easily.

Sometimes inserts have unpleasant chemical odor that takes a few weeks to air out.  I was happy to find that these inserts had no scent at all and I was able to use them right away, no airing out needed.

Nice comfy inserts as long as you understand they are soft and do not provide firm arch support.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment