Friday, November 6, 2015

Product review: ZHPUAT Portable Bluetooth Alarm Clock Radio with FM Radio




This is an okay clock. It works but how it works has some issues in my experience.

First, the clock has a lot of long voice prompts. The voice has a heavy accent and some words are hard to understand. I prefer short beeps to long voice phrases as they interrupt the music for a long time and when I hear it over and over it gets repetitive and annoying. I wish there was an option for beeps or voice.

Its speaker is fairly weak. The sound cannot be made very loud. It sounds best when I stream music from SD card and bluetooth. FM radio is okay for voice but some music stations are distorted.

The clock numbers are made out of small dots, and I thought they were harder to see when a solid lines on my oher clocks. People with a perfect vision probably will not mind, but if you are nearsighted this might be a problem.

In my video I show how the clock operates in its various functions, I hope this will give you a better idea of what to expect.

Overall, the alarm clock works but I can't say I love it. It is just okay.

I received this clock for testing and review as part of the new product introduction and sharing my honest experience with it.


ZHPUAT Portable Bluetooth Alarm Clock Radio with FM Radio, Wireless Speaker, Aux-In and TF Card Music, USB Charging, Phone Call, Easy Setting, Convenience for Travel, Fashion Home, Idea Gift (White)


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment