Sunday, November 22, 2015

Product review: Balichun White Goose Down and Goose Feather Pillow















I have been sleeping on 100% down/goose pillows all my life, so I know exactly how they feel. This pillow is a bit different. It has a spongy center that I can feel. It has a core that feels like foam and goose/down envelope on the outside of the core. What I like about down pillows is that they are not spongy, this pillow has a lot of resilience while a 100% goose/down pillows do not. This is a high loft pillow.

This is not a bad pillow, I like it more than a pure polyester foam pillow, but if are looking for a down pillow that is made totally of goose feathers and down (like The Company Store pillows, for example) this is not it.

I ordered a standard size and the size was spot on - all my standard pillow cases fit perfectly.
Cleaning instructions from the label: do not wash in water, do not dry clean, tumble dry

I received this pillow for testing and review, as part of a new product introduction.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment