Sunday, November 15, 2015
Product review: Flower Delivery - 25 PREMIUM FRESH ROSES by Spring in the Air
These are absolutely beautiful roses. Very long thick stems, big and full flowers. They are on par with best roses I got from a nice florist shop. They are better than other flowers I received when they were ordered through internet. The roses do not have a scent (the packaging was perfumed but the roses themselves do not have a scent). They looked good for 10 days. In attached video you see a "rose diary" where I took a photo of the roses every day for 11 days so you can see for yourself how they held up. The color of my roses is "Super Hot Pink".
The packaging of the roses was excellent, it kept the roses fresh and undamaged.
The package included two packs of cut flower food, enough to change water in 3 days. I changed the water 3 times.
The flowers came with a list of recommendations
1. Use a vase that is at least 12 inches tall and 7-8 inch wide. I did not have a vase that is that large
so I split them between two vases.
2. Remove the Guard Petal from the blooms. The Guard petals are the outer petals on each bloom. As I examined hte flower only 4 or 5 blooms had guard petals that required removal (i.e. they did not look as good as the rest of the flower).
3. Dissolve flower food in a vase with 1 quart of water. Change water in about 3 days.
4. Remove foliage below the water line.
5. Cut the stem diagonally.
6. Place the vase away from direct sunlight.
7. Change water every 2-3 days and recut diagonally to ensure the longest vase life.
These flowers are provided by Spring in the Air for review.
You can find these roses on Amazon by following this link.
Ali Julia review ★★★★★