Saturday, August 22, 2015

Product review: Vacuum Head with Turbo Cleaning Brush for the VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner


I love VonHaus stick vacuum. I have been using it for almost a year on weekly basis. It works great on tile and hardwood and weighs under 3 pounds. However its vacuum head does not have a brush so it does not work well on carpets which I noted in my review of the vacuum. The folks at VonHaus decided to address this issue by introducing a new vacuum head with a brush and asked me to give it a try to see if it works better,

Kudos to VonHaus for trying to address the issue, unfortunately, the answer is that the new head is only marginally better. Even on the carpet with a very short nab it took several passes to pick up small pieces of debri. It performed similarly on the carpet with higher nap. When I tried the new head on tile it did not work as well as the original brush because the opening is smaller and some of the hair got tangled on the brush instead of being sucked into the vacuum. I also did not think it was as good on hardwood as I was worried about the brush scratching the wood finish.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment