Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Product review: Bags for LessTM Jumbo Sports Duffel Bag on Wheels, 30"



This rolling duffel would have a been a very nice bag if the wheels did not fall off in transit. I saw that another reviewer had the same issue when he took this bag on a trip, so I guess I was lucky to get an early warning. If the wheels do come off I rather have them come off before I took the bag on a trip. This duffel is so large that it would have been super heavy to carry without wheels. It has built in straps but for me it would be uncomfortably heavy to carry as a backpack if it was jammed packed.

The canvas bag construction is very nice and the duffel bag itself is very large, it fits as much as a large suitcase, except it is built as a duffel bag with two large compartments one on top of another. Its dimensions are 30" W x 14" H x 15" D. However, the plastic that holds the wheels is very flimsy. One wheel totally came off in shipment and another one had cracked plastic and was hanging on by one sliver of plastic. You can see the bag itself and the breakage in the attached video.

I received this bag with a request for a fair and honest review. If you are looking for a large duffel on wheels this is not the one to get.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment