Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Product review: Norpro 1059DB Norpro Garlic Peeler


This is as simple as a kitchen gadget gets. But it works! I am attaching a short video which shows the garlic peeler at work.

You need to roll a garlic clove inside the garlic peeler and then roll it with a palm of your hand. If you push a little harder you can smash the garlic as well as peel it. The garlic clove is peeled quickly and your hands are left clean and ordor free. I use a paper towel to clean the peeler between the cloves when needed so it is not slippery.

I also use this garlic peeler to open sticky bottle caps. Its textures surface grips very well and it is a little thicker than the other gripper cloth I have for opening caps, so I find that the garlic peeler gives my hands a slightly better protection.

The size of the peeler is 5" x 5".

I received this garlic peeler from the manufacture for testing and sharing my experience with it (good or bad) with other potential buyers. I hope the video gives you a good idea of what to expect.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment