Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Product review: MAGID N95 Respirator Masks with Double Metal Nose Clips & Latex-Free Elastic Headbands


 


I test each mask I buy using a water test.  I fill each mask with water and hold the water in a mask for about a minute. Then I examine if the mask starts to drip, has become wet on the outside, or remained dry on the outside of the mask.  If a mask cannot hold water, it cannot protect me from contaminated droplets.

This mask did well on the test; after I held water in it, the outside of the mask remained totally dry.  When I poured the water out of it and shook it, it shed water, and the inside felt dry.

The mask fits very comfortably because it is stiff and does not move when I inhale or exhale. Keeping it away from the face and nose makes it much more comfortable to wear than other masks. The double metal nose hard keeps it well shaped around my nose.

The mask is made in China but has NIOSH-N95 and 42CRF84 (TC-84A-8141) approvals on the box and the mask itself.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment