Monday, March 22, 2021

Product review: DALIX Skin Tone Cloth Face Mask 3 Layer Filter Pocket Nose Piece


 


 This mask feels nice and soft, and the skin-tone color is nice. However, its effectiveness is not good.
The cloth mask's effectiveness is affected by the number of layers, material, and fit.  

I did not like:

1. Some cloth masks can hold water like a surgical mask.  This mask is not one of those. I test every mask I buy by filling it with water.  This tells me how effective they are in preventing spreading the spittles that carry COVID-19. This mask leaked water quickly.  The water runs through it like it was not there rather than drip or not come through at all.
2.  This mask has no pocket for a filter.


I liked:

1. The mask is large and covers my face starting from the nose going well under the chin as a good mask should.  I particularly liked that the nose piece went high on my nose
2. The mask has a nose clip so I can adjust to fit around my hose.
3. This mask has adjustable earpieces, so you can synch it tight around any shape face


Comparison of mask effectiveness:
1. Cloth masks provide 30% protection
2. Surgery masks  provide 60% protection
3. N95 or KN95 masks provide 95%

When I go into crowded places, I actually double mask.  This washable mask goes on top of a surgical mask.  However, the mask provides little protection against spittle compared to other cloth masks.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment