Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Product review: A-DUDU indshield Snow Cover, Extra Large & 600D Thicker Fits Any Car Truck SUV Van


 

 

I test each mask I buy using a water test.  I fill each mask with water and hold the water in a mask for about a minute. Then I examine if the mask starts to drip, has become wet on the outside, or remained dry on the outside of the mask.  If a mask cannot hold water, it cannot protect me from contaminated droplets.

This mask did not do well on the test; after I held water in it, I could see that the mask's outside surface became shiny and darker from being soaked.  Even though it did not drip like a cloth mask, it did not do as well as the other disposable masks I have tested.

This package contains ten masks individually wrapped masks.  The masks have a metal nose clip and loops that go around the ears. The masks are large and cover a large portion of my face.  The ear straps feel comfortable, and the mask fits without gaps.  However, because it did not hold water without letting it seep through the mask, I cannot rank it as a good mask.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment