Thursday, March 4, 2021

Product review: Small Portable Pill Box, 3 Compartment Pill Case, Waterproof Emergency Medicine Container, Daily Pills Holder, Mini Storage Box with Keychain, for Outdoor Travel

 


I always carry pills in my purse, just in case.  Unfortunately, a few pillboxes I tried either opened and spilled their content or are too bulky to carry in my purse.  This pill addresses this issue.  However, it is not perfect, and I hope the vendor might come up with another version, which will address my concerns.

I like:
1. Excellent quality; the pillbox feels and looks great.
2. Closes tightly.  Each compartment screws into another, so they cannot open unless I want to open them

I don't like:
1. The pillbox has only three compartments. That does not work for me. I either need 7 compartments (one for each day) or 5 compartments (one for each medicine I take).

I would like to see a fully customizable version of this container to select how many compartments I want to have.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment