Saturday, March 20, 2021

Product review: JAVABERRY Laptop Cooling Pad, Portable Ultra-Slim Quiet Laptop Stand with Cooling Fan


 


I own a lot of computers and a lot of cooling pads. JAVABERRY Laptop Cooling Pad cooling pad is below average.
1. It has only one small fan (3.5" cage) in the center of the pad; if this fan does not line up with the vents on the bottom of your laptop, too bad.
2. It has a very short USB cord. Some of my computers don't have enough USB outlets for everything I need to attach to them, so I plug in cooling pads into another power source.  This cord is too short to reach anything but the computer that sits on it.
3. It has no adjustments whats-so-ever: no on/off button, no fan speed control.
4. It can only be used at one angle because it has no adjustable feet. I would have preferred if it was flat and leveled or gave me options to adjust the angle.
5. On the positive side, the fan is very quiet.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆
 

No comments:

Post a Comment