Friday, April 2, 2021

Product review: 7 Layer Disposable Face Masks Filter Efficiency, Brand: YUESUO -> Failed the water test



 

 

I test each mask I buy using a water test.  I fill each mask with water and hold the water in a mask for about a minute. Then I examine if the mask starts to drip, has become wet on the outside, or remained dry on the outside of the mask.  If a mask cannot hold water, it cannot protect me from contaminated droplets.

This mask did not do well on the water test.  After I held water in it for about one minute, the mask became soaked with water. I could see that the outside of the mask has become wet.  Even though it did not drip heavily like a cloth mask, it did not do as well as the other disposable masks I have tested.

This package contains 20 masks individually wrapped masks.  The masks have a metal nose clip and loops that go around the head, not the ears. The masks are large and cover a large portion of my face.  The rubber bands are very tight even though I do not have a large head and usually do not experience discomfort wearing masks.  The masks did not feel comfortable, but the tightness provided a close fit.  Despite a few positives, because the mask in my test did not hold water without letting it seep through the mask, I cannot rank these masks as good.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  

 

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆
 

No comments:

Post a Comment