Monday, April 12, 2021

Product review: Fuliying Electric Foot Callus Remover-Electric Foot File Pedicure Tools Built-in Vacuum, Electric vacum Foot Grinder

 


I have been using callus removers for several years. This callus remover has two unique features: (1) Instead of the roller that I have been using for years, this callus remover has three round heads. (2) This callus remover is a build-in vacuum. Instead of seeing skin powder fall on the floor or shaking out the skin powder from the head,  this callus remover sucks it inside, and then you need to clear out the internal container.  The callus remover is waterproof so that you can put the head and the container under water to wash out (keeping the battery compartment dry).

The callus remover has a built-in battery. It has a blinking red circle while charging, which becomes steady red when fully charged.

The package includes:
* The callus remover
* Three spare heads
* A charging cable
* A small brush to clean the callus remover
* Manual

I have a callus on the bottom of my foot. If it gets too thick, it bothers me when I walk, and I used to see a podiatrist so he could grind it down for me. Then I discovered electric callus removers, and they work as well as what my podiatrist does. I use the callus removers dry; they are not painful at all; they remove dry skin in a very thin layer. I worked a few seconds at a time, checking the result not to remove too much skin.  I  have not been back to a podiatrist since I began using electric callus removers a few years ago.

I really like the vacuum option. If you need to work a small area as I do, you can use just one of the heads.  This callus remover is the first time I am using this type of head rather than a roller, and I like it.  I would love to have a slim version of this callus remover, one round head but with a vacuum just like this one.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment