Monday, April 26, 2021

Product review: Nextirrer NIOSH Certified N95 Respirator Mask


 

I test each mask I buy using a water test.  I fill each mask with water and hold the water in a mask for about a minute. Then I examine if the mask starts to drip, has become wet on the outside, or remained dry on the outside of the mask.  If a mask cannot hold water, it cannot protect me from contaminated droplets.

This mask did well on the test; after I held water in it, the outside of the mask remained totally dry.  When I poured the water out of it and shook it, it shed water, and the inside felt dry.

The mask fits very comfortably. It has a stiff nose piece that can be shaped around my nose; on the inside, the nose piece is cushioned with foam, so it feels more gentle on my skin.

The elastic straps go around the head (not the ears), so the mask fits tighter and forms a good seal.

The mask is made in China but has NIOSH-N95 certification on the box and the mask itself.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment