Thursday, July 16, 2020

Product review: OGX Thick & Full + Biotin & Collagen Extra Strength Volumizing Conditioner


This 13 oz of conditioner has a nice light scent, and I like how it feels in my hair.  My naturally curly hair has more defined curls using it. So overall, I like it.

This bottle is short and wide.  I liked it enough to buy a bottle for my mother, who did not like it because she found it hard to use. It has no pump. It is made out of hard plastic and as mentioned earlier is winder than a typical shampoo/conditioner.  My mother has some arthritis in her hands and she was not able to squeeze it to get the conditioner out.  Something to keep in mind if you are shopping for it.

Strengthening hair is slow-acting, after 2 weeks of usage I do not see significant difference looking at the drain.  I am hopeful that I will see better results with time, in the meantime, I like how it feels and smells.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment