Saturday, July 4, 2020

Product review: Cantu Sturdy Double Lift Pick for curly hair




Due to COVID-19 my normally wavy short hair cut grew into 3a-type curls. I decided to keep the hair longer with curls but noticed that I no longer can use a comb because it breaks-up the curls.  I decided to see if a pick would help me add a bit of volume when the hair gets matted down at night.  This Cantu pick does a nice job. I start at the root of the hair and do NOT extend it all the way to the roots to keep the curls. 

The size and the shape of the pick were not totally clear from the Amazon description, so here are the additional details:
The entire pick is 6.75" long, the teeth are 2.6". 
The double teeth form an elongated "O" shape, I have included a photo of the pick in profile. 
The pick is made out of heavy-duty plastic, the teeth of the pick are rounded and not sharp, no problems if they touch the scalp.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment