Thursday, July 23, 2020

Product review: Elegant Life Food Storage Containers Jar Set


Elegant Life Jar set is four jar glass set. The jars have attractive lids that appear to be bamboo although the description does not say that lids are m6767ade out of wood. 

The four jars are the following sizes:
67.6 oz (2 liters)
54 oz (1.6 liters)
40.6 oz (1.2 liters)
23.5 oz (0.7 liters)

I love glass containers as it is easy to see what is stored in them.  I always run a water test on all containers I buy. These containers are not all water/airtight. As you see in the attached video three out of four contains drip a little they have water and turned upside down.  This test helps me know how to use the containers as I have plenty of needs some require water tightness while others do not.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment