Friday, July 10, 2020

Product review: ILEBYGO 14 LED Vanity Mirror Lights


This kit consists of 14 LED lights with light control.  The light control has a USB connector. These lights are designed to go around a mirror but their use is not limited to just the vanity mirror. I needed a bright light in a closet where I keep paperwork. Regular stick-on lights are not bright enough to let me read the small print on the paperwork, so I was looking for a set of bright light that can run from a power bank since I don't have a power outlet in the closet.  These lights are just perfect.  The lights are very bright on the bright setting.  This set of lights comes with double-sided sticky tape. It attaches well to the mirror and even a wood shelf that I have in my closet. The set includes 30 stickers for 14 bulbs, so it is possible to reposition them.  The sticker goo is removable with a Goo-be-gone product.

The lights are LED lights inside a round dome.  The domes are made out of milky white plastic.  Note that the domes are not removable. If the light burns out you cannot replace just the light.  However, I have been using LED lights for me years and have not had a LED light burn out on me, so it is not something I am worried about.

The lights come with a controller that can be turned on and off with just a push of a button, and two brightness controls to increase and decrease brightness.  I liked that I don't have to click many times to go from off to on.

The length of the cords:
- from clicker to the USB connector is 59 inches
- from clicker to the first light is 31 inches
- the cord between the lights is 10 inches

These lights have many uses  -  form vanity mirror to lightening closets or any dark corner that is not well lit.  Their brightness exceeded my expectations.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment