Friday, July 31, 2020

Product review: Flexible Curling Rods Hair Flexi Rods




During COVID-19 my formerly short wavey hair grew into curls.  Surprise! I liked the look and I decided to keep the new do. I thought curling rods will help me have more defined curls. I expected it to work, the hair wants to be in curls on its own!  Turns out this is not so.  My hair looks less curly with the rods.  Keeping curling rods in the shortest hair in the front is somewhat hard as sometimes they fall out.  A few times I wore a hair drying cap and that helped to keep them on my head through the entire drying period.  Unfortunately, the hair looks less curly after drying with the rods.

This set includes 5 blue rods, 5 yellow rods, 5 purple rods, 5 orange rods, 9 pink rods, 9 red rods, 9 green rods.

Bottom line: the curling rods did not work for me at all.  I decided not to return these rods even though I can't use them because I can use them in my garden. These rods are basically identical (just thicker) to the garden plastic-coated wire ties that I use to train cucumbers up a trellis.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment