Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Product review: Laptop Power Bank, RYOKO 27000mAh Portable Power Charger with AC 85W Output


Ryoko battery has a large capacity of 27000 mAh in a very compact form. Its size is Size 6.2" x 4.8" x 1.3" and weighs 26 oz.

The battery can be recharged either by AC power or by USB C power.  The AC input 26 Watts (13V x 2Am), the USB max capacity is higher at 45W, however it depends on whether you have an adapter capable of 45W  and I don't.  So for me, using AC is the fastest way to recharge this battery. Note that the AC adapter is included in the package.

The power pack has two USB outputs (I use it for my camera), one USB-C Output (I use it for my phone), and one AC output (I use it for my laptop).  The front of the battery has a button to switch from AC power to DC power (used by USB). Plugging in a device into USB port immediately turns on DC power. However, in order to activate the AC port, you need to press the AC button and hold it down for a few seconds. AC port is active when you see a green light next to the AC outlet.  You can see how this works in my video.

I try to never discharge the battery fully so preserve its longevity, yet I still I can recharge my laptop twice and my phone six times.

This is a good capacity external battery and it is very helpful when I lose power or travel.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment