Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Product review: Flopping drying cap, Evolve Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee Cap




I use a hair drying cap for "flopping" - i.e. drying my naturally curly hair in a way that preserves the curls. The cap accordions them together and they look better than if they dry stretched out falling down.  The cap slows down the drying.  My main goal is not drying but to get well-defined curls. Before putting on the cap, I pat my hair with a bath towel to remove excessive wetness.  After that, my hair is wet but not dripping.

This cap is made out of t-shirt material, you make it fit the shape and size of your head by twisting the tail of the cap and then folding it up.  Finally, you secure the loop on the end of the cap to the button on the front of the cap.  You can choose to put the button on the front or the back depending on how you want your hair to dry. For me, it looks better if the button is in the front as it lets the hair fall around my face.  If you look at the photos I attached you can see that when you twist the cap it forms a V-shape, whereas the other side of the cap forms an even line.

Before I purchased this cap, I used a towel around my head to do the same job. The cap stays on my head tighter and better.  I do not sleep in a cap because I find it to be too hot to wear in the summer. 

The cap works well for both long and short hair.  Your long hair goes into the tail of the cap.  With my short hair, the tail is just fabric.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment