Saturday, June 20, 2020

Product review: Skelang Plant Pallet Caddy Plant Stand Plant with Lock Wheels Rolling Tray Coaster, Moving Plant Pot Saucer



 I purchased this set of dollies from Amazon warehouse, which means it was an item someone returned. I can see why someone returned them one of the dollies has wheel locks and the other one does not. Item description states these dollies have wheel locks. Fortunately, the wheel locks are not a deal-breaker for me, so I was very happy to get these two dollies for around 12 dollars.

I am using these dollies on the deck so the pots do not rest on wood and cause damage, and they work fine for that purpose. They roll well. The outside measurement of the base is 11.8", the inside measurement is 10.6". The caddy is made out of black plastic. There is no drainage hole in the middle (I have a similar set with a drainage hole). So far I have not felt like I needed the drainage, but since it is plastic it is easy to drill a hole if it ever becomes necessary.

Overall, despite the wheel lock issue, I am very pleased with these caddies.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment