Friday, June 12, 2020

Product review: CovidClaw Deluxe Keychain Tool – 22” Expandable Hook Clip and Stylus



The claw works for flushing toilets, pulling doors, pushing buttons.  It is less convenient to use than your own hand and you need to clean it after use, but sometimes I feel better using it.  It is too long for me to wear on a keychain (7" in the contracted state), but it clips to a ring on my purse. It has a retractable wire which gives me enough length to use the claw without unclipping from my purse.  The claw is made out of aluminum painted black. The edges are smooth and not sharp.  It is not flimsy and not light (1.8 oz).

The claw itself cannot be used on the LCD screen of ATM machines, but the included stylus works well for that purpose.  I was not able to find a pen, I am guessing something in the stylus unscrews.  I did not try too hard to find a pen, because I have several pens in my purse and don't need another one.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment