Sunday, June 28, 2020

Product review: Hoffman 20505 Dehydrated Super Manure 4-2-3, 5 Pounds








Hoffman's super chicken manure comes in a compact 5-pound plastic bag.  I have container gardening set up of twenty 12" pots. Per instructions on the bag 6" pot takes 1 teaspoon, so I used 1 tablespoon for each of my 12" pots. Note that applying too much of a good thing can burn the plants.

The content is small granules, they do not smell bad.  There is a faint odor if I get really close to the bag, but I did not find it offensive.

The fact that each pot takes only 1 tablespoon left plenty of the product for future applications. Unfortunately, the bag has no snap closure, and I keep it closed with alligator clips inside a plastic tub so it does not spill out if the bag falls.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment