Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Product review: Homecube Large Tote Lunch Bag



I often work long days in the office and bring both lunch and dinner with me to work.  I often have two containers for each meal, the main entre, and a salad, or main entre and some desert. This bag is perfect for me, as it fits four glass containers sized 6.9" x 5.2" x 2.5" (22 oz capacity) on top of each and even has room on the side to add an apple or a soda bottle.

The outside is oxford fabric. I got the blue color and it has the color of light blue jeans.  On the inside, it is covered by a white plastic material that is easy to clean if the content spills.  The top has a double zipper, that operates smoothly.

The bag has a shallow but large pocket that would fit napkins or utensils if I was taking this bag for a picnic.  It also has mesh compartments on each side, which are big enough to fit a bottle of water.

The bags exceeded my expectations for roominess and I am very pleased with it.  The only thing that could have made this bag better if it had a shoulder strap so I could wear on my shoulder and have a free hand when I also carry my purse and a computer bag.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment