Monday, January 30, 2023

Product review: HydroNova by Dr. Vonda Triple-Action Lifting Cream - burns my skin

 


Rich and creamy cream. I like that it is unscented. It feels nice when I put it on, and in about an hour, it began to take effect and burn. Only the areas that I applied the cream felt that way. The burning sensation went away overnight, but the areas where I applied the cream were still slightly red in the morning. Is it supposed to burn?  

The instructions say to limit use to 2-3 times weekly, every other night or less, depending on how you tolerate it. Even though it did not explicitly mention the burning sensation, the "tolerate" reference makes me think it is an expected symptom.

Bought in January 2023, expired September 2024.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of HydroNova by Dr. Vonda Triple-Action Lifting Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment