Thursday, January 12, 2023

Product review: BeHoomi 3D Sleep Mask

 


The mask has a wide elastic; it stays on my head pretty well. I purchased many masks through the years, and they often have an unpleasant chemical odor, and I have to wash them to get the scent out. This mask had absolutely no odor; I did not have to wash it or air it out. It was a pleasant surprise.

This mask is a 3D mask (i.e., it has an indentation for the eyes), so my eyelashes don't touch anything. The mask is relatively wide, which I like. It is more comfortable for me when the mask rests on my cheekbones, whereas thinner masks end very close to my eyes, and when they shift while I am asleep, they come too close to my eyes. This mask does not have this issue due to its wide design.

The mask creates total darkness, with bumpers under the eyes that prevent light from leaking in.

It comes with a pouch for storing the mask. The pouch fits the mask well. The package also includes earplugs.

Overall, no complaints!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of BeHoomi 3D Sleep Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment