Saturday, January 28, 2023

Product review: EpoBob 3 Pack Adult Bibs with Crumb Catcher


 
These bibs are great! They have a waterproof lining (solid blue color in photos), snaps to hold it around the neck (two options: wide and narrow), and snaps to create a crumb catcher. The waterproofing is excellent; in my video, you see me pouring a small cup of water into the bib fold - and it does not drip a single drop.

I like how the bib fold is designed; you snap to the back. This forms a solid corner; nothing falls out of it. The snaps are not tight. I found them easy to snap and unsnap.

These bibs are not just for seniors and the elderly! It is for messy adults of any age! We've got a couple of those in the family. The bib covers most of the front and optionally folds up to form a pocket that catches whatever falls down. The material is easy to wash. I usually try to describe pluses and minuses, but in this case, I can't think of a single negative!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of EpoBob 3 Pack Adult Bibs with Crumb Catcher

No comments:

Post a Comment