Sunday, January 22, 2023

Product review: Acedada Portable Daily Pill Box Organizer


 
This is a 4 compartment pill box. When I purchased this pill box, the Amazon description incorrectly stated how many pills could fit into each compartment. I see that the description has been corrected to remove the exact pill count. Each compartment can hold 6 (six) Omega3 soft gels. It can also hold 6 (six) large Calcium pills. I take two Calcium pills, two Omega-3 gels daily, and two other medications of smaller size. This means this box can hold enough medicine for three days.

I like that the pill box closes nicely with a satisfying click. I do not like that the box has the label "Mini Candy," as it may attract kids to ingest the pills. I hope this label is removed in the future.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of Acedada Portable Daily Pill Box Organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment