Monday, January 2, 2023

Product review: GUM Proxabrush Go-Betweens Interdental Brushes, Ultra Tight

 


After using this tool for 6 months every day, I had less plaque during my dental cleaning.

Six months ago, I got a sample interdental brush from my hygienist, and I liked how my teeth felt after using them. I decided to buy these brushes for regular use, but I did not know what size the hygienist gave me. The brush she gave me worked well on the side teeth but did not fit between my front teeth, and I knew I needed a thinner size. To experiment, I got Reach brushes size "Extra tight," and Gum brushes "Ultra tight." Both fit between all of my teeth, with Reach being a slightly better fit (thinner fit). The packaging of Gum brushes showed that Gum has brushes one size that is thinner than "Ultra tight," called "Micro tight."

You can find these brushes on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of GUM Proxabrush Go-Betweens Interdental Brushes, Ultra Tight

No comments:

Post a Comment