Sunday, March 20, 2022

Product review: L'Anbaiti Cordless Water Flosser Teeth Pick Oral Irrigator


 
It works very well once you figure out how to put this flosser together.  The flosser comes very compactly packaged.  The water tube is hidden inside the body and must be pulled out.  The water tank is shipped as a cover to the flosser. The instruction manual is not very good, and it took me some experimentation to put everything together.

What I like
1. The water hose is metal not plastic, so it is straight and reaches the very bottom of the water tank.  I can drain the tank well.
2. The water container is big; one tank gives me more than enough water to do all my teeth in four sections.
3. The power of the water stream is good,
4. The body of the flosser is not too thick and fits my small hand comfortably.
5. It is powered with a c-type generic cord. It chargers fast, and not it is not a special cord; I can use any c-type cord I want.

Overall, I like it, even though the first impression was frustrating.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment