Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Product review: BEE and YOU Natural Propolis Nasal Spray 1 Fl oz

 


We have hot air heat, so the air is pretty dry, and I like using Ayr Nasal spray before I go to sleep to keep my nasal passages from drying out.  For the last week, I have replaced  Ayr spray with Bee and You Nasal spray.

What are the differences?
★ Bee and You Spray has a scent. It is not a pleasant scent but tolerable.  Ayr saline solution is totally unscented.
★ When I initially spray, it stings.  Ayr saline solution does not hurt at all.
★ After I apply the Bee and You spray, my nose runs for a few minutes.  I think it is reacting to the stinging sensation.
★ However, after the initial unpleasant stinging, the nose feels moisturized.  

Bottom line, I like how Ayr saline solution feels and smells better.  But I am giving myself a few more weeks to see if I get used to it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment