Thursday, March 24, 2022

Product review: Ama Dablam Small Crossbody Bag Genuine Leather Phone Purse


 

 

My new phone, Pixel 6 Pro, is too larger to fit into a pocket. I needed a different solution for carrying it. This bag is a good solution.  It is not too large, yet it is a good fit for the Pixel 6 Pro phone.

★ Pixel 6 Pro is 6.5" long, 3.0" wide.
★ The bag is 7.5" long, 4.5" wide, 2.5" thick.

The bag has three compartments; two compartments fit the phone.  They also fit my sunglasses.
The smaller front compartment has slots for credit cards. It also holds tissues, lipstick, or whatever other small things I might be carrying.

I like that the bag is made out of genuine leather. It is soft and subtle, and as a leather bag, it will wear well for a long time.  The shoulder strap is not flimsy; it is substantial and adjustable.  I can wear it as a crossbody, over the shoulder, or around the neck.

Each of the three compartments closes with a zipper. The zippers operate smoothly and keep content more secure than snaps.

This bag meets all my requirements. I am very happy with it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment