Friday, December 10, 2021

Product review: NOVMAY Ponytail Beanie Hat for Women Messy Bun Knitted Hat Fleece Lined Neck Gaiters



 This cap is very practical. It has a warm fleece lining, and the open-top leaves enough room to fit a ponytail.  I got the color called "Red" to match my burgundy coat based on the stock photo and was pleased that the stock photo color is true to life; I would describe the color as burgundy rather than red.

I wear a size 22 hat, and this cap is a good fit for me. It is snug without being too tight, and as I mentioned earlier, it fits my ponytail, which I wear at the crown of my head.

As a gator, I find it a little tight and a little tall, but it is very nice as a hat.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment