Friday, December 24, 2021

Product review: Breatheze KN95 Face Masks Disposable Made in the USA


 


 Breatheze KN95 masks are surprisingly comfortable and relatively thin compared to other KN95 and N95 masks I own (for example, made my 3M). This light construction makes it easier to breathe through. I also like the shape of the mask.  Some masks come too close to my lower lids, and these masks are about 1/4 of an inch below my eye.

These masks have a nose clip.  During shipping, the clip was folded and formed a sharp V that I needed to mold to my nose to avoid a gap.

Unlike many KN95 masks with elastic loops that go all around the head and provide a snugger fit, these masks have elastic loops around areas. I would have preferred around the head option.

The masks came in a thin, crinkly plastic bag; it tore immediately as I opened it.  It is too fragile to store the masks. I had to find another packaging for storing the masks.

I always perform a water test on the masks I buy. I fill one of the masks with water, hold the water in the mask for about a minute, and test for leaks and wetness on the outside of the mask.  This mask did not leak, so it means it can protect me from spittle-carrying COVID droplets.

I took the mask on and off several times while testing it, and the loops stayed attached and did not snap off, which appears to be a common issue with some of these masks.

Even though KN95 masks are not the same as the N95 masks, they provide reasonably good protection.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment