Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Product review: Nice 'N Clean Sanitizing Hand Wipes (144 Total Wipes) | Wet Wipes Infused with Aloe & Vitamin E



 These wipes are often out of stock, but they are worth the wait. I like them better than other wipes I purchased over the last two years.  They are 70% alcohol, very moist, and have no additional fragrance.  The alcohol scent evaporates in seconds, and there is no added fragrance that lingers for a long time.

Each wipe is 8" by 6" in size.  Each wipe is individually wrapped, and each package is 4.25" x 2". The wipes are so moist that when I put them on the table, they leave a wet spot, so they are very good for cleaning. Great size for carrying a few packages in my purse and pocket to use when I need to sanitize on the go.

These wipes are small in size; each wipe is 4" by 7".  The wipes are damp, not as wet as many other wipes I have used in the past.  On the positive side, I liked that each wipe is fairly thick with a textured/perforated finish.


CDC recommends using solutions with 60-95% alcohol content for COVID-related sanitizing, and Nice 'N Clean comes in at 70% are well with the recommendation.

I also liked that these wipes are made in the USA.  This listing includes six boxes with 24 wipes each.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment