Saturday, December 4, 2021

Product review: Ferilinso Designed for Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G Case Clear TPU Transparent


 


 I was attracted to the Ferilinso case because of its thickened corners. I thought they would provide a little bit of extra protection if I dropped the phone. The phone fits, but there is an area on the top left, just below the thick corner, where it bulges away from the glass, and a piece of glass is exposed; the edge is not protected. I thought the quality of workmanship was not the best.

Another surprise was that there were no cut out for the buttons. There is a cut-out for charging.

A note for Tesla owners is that this case does fit the wireless pad. Pixel6 Pro is a large phone, and I was a bit concerned that thick corners would be enough not to prevent it from fitting. The good news is that even though it is a tight fit, it works.

If the case did not have the building area, I would have rated it better.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment