Monday, December 20, 2021

Product review: GOLETIO Balcony Deck Hanging Table


 


 The table has some imperfections, but overall it works well for me.

I hoped the adjustments on this table would allow me to use it on either the wood railing or the wrought iron railing, but unfortunately, the wrought iron railing is too narrow, and the brackets do not adjust to that width.  It worked fine on the 3" wood railing; however, the two brackets appear slightly different in width.  On the widest setting, one fits perfectly, and another one is a little too snug.  When I removed the table, I saw that it scraped the wood on one side but not the other.  I move the table, and again the left side is snug no matter where I place the table.

I was able to put the table together without any tools in under one minute.  The table is made out of heavy-duty black plastic, and the brackets are metal with a black finish.  One of the metal brackets had a scrape that exposed the raw metal. It will need to cover the scratch with Rustoleum, so it does not rust.  Fortunately, the black finish allows me to fix it without making the paint too obvious.

The convenience of the table is very good, especially on a small deck.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment