Saturday, October 12, 2019

Product review: True Lemon Bulk Dispenser Pack, 100 Count by True Citrus


I love lemon in my tea, but somehow often those lemons turn into a moldy mess before I use the entire lemon.  I have tried lemon juice in a bottle but was never satisfied with the taste.  True Lemon came up as Amazon's recommendation when I purchased something else and given the strong reviews I tried.  Yes, I agree. It tastes very natural. One package is just the right amount for a large cup of tea.

I purchased the Bulk Dispenser. The box has an opening from which the packages can be removed.  Each package is foiled lined.  The expiration date on my package is  2 years in the future.

The list of ingredients on my box shows three things: citric acid, lemon oil, lemon juice.

The package has only the lemon flavor, it is not sweet.  I add sugar to my tea just the same as if squeezed some lemon into it.  The content of the package is small crystals, less than a tablespoon. In the attached photo, I show the content of one package in a teaspoon.

Overall, I am very pleased. Nice natural taste.  I recently made my fourth purchase of the 100 count pack.  Good stuff!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment