Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Product review: Kotex Security Regar Size U Pad



I have been a Kotex user for many years.  In the last few years, I have been less satisfied with it because adhesive did not come off cleanly; it left goo on my panties, and often the tears when I try to remove it. 


The local CVS store did not the long size of Kotex Security pads I prefer, so I got the regular size.  The regular size pad is 9 inches long.  In the attached photo, I show it on 1/2" grid for size reference.


This pad is comfortable with good absorption, and it is reasonably priced.  CVS often has really good coupons for Kotex pads.  However, the adhesive is not as good as other brands and needs to be improved.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment